Take one of the packages and build your own to suit your needs and budget with my add-on services. Alternatively, add-ons are available as stand-alone services or as part of a bespoke package – contact me for a chat and free consultation!
You may want to do all the planning yourself but don’t know where to start. I can provide you with a bespoke planning check-list and timeline to set you on your planning way.
- A two-hour meet-up to discuss your ideas for your wedding (or lack of them!) and what information you feel you need in terms of your planning.
- Within 3 working days of our meet-up, a bespoke planning check-list and timeline based on what we discussed.
(plus any travel expenses
if you prefer that I visit you).
Can’t decide how you want your wedding to look but you know you want it to be unique, personal and beautiful? Or maybe you’ve got too many ideas to sort through? Let me get to know you and your partner, your likes and dislikes, and your personal style, and come up with a mood board to get your started on the look and feel of your wedding.
- A two hour meet-up to discuss your thoughts and find out more about you both.
- Production of an inspirational mood-board for you to use as design guidelines.
- Sign-posts to relevant suppliers.
plus any travel expenses.
The thought of designing your perfect day fills you with excitement but keeping the day financially on track sends you to sleep? I can help you put together your budget, keep a track on expenditure, and manage your payment schedule – leaving you to concentrate on the fun stuff.
- Up to an hour-long telephone or Skype call to discuss your budget and vision for the day.
- A template budget with guidance on how to break-down your available budget.
- Oversight of the budget throughout the planning process, ensuring you avoid over-spending or advising on savings made.
- Timely reminders of payments due to suppliers.
My other services include:
- Supplier sourcing
- Venue sourcing
- Invitation and RSVP management
- The final plan